Article Licenses: CA, DL, unknown, unknown
Compliant content provided by Adviceon® Media for educational purposes only.
The following advantages, make investing in mutual funds simple:
· Simplified investing You can select an industry or sector or country and/or currency within which a mutual fund trades securities. You do not have to to hand-pick each security. The mutual fund manager does this security selection process for you. You don’t have to be assessing which stock or bond may or may not be a winner. A fund manager is trained to weigh out all the market contingencies which can affect investor performance.
· Low-cost diversification A small monthly purchase plan can have you moving forward in your mutual fund investments in a day. Your money can buy a piece of many different investments held within one or more funds.
· Dollar-cost averaging Dollar-cost averaging allows you to buy more fund units when the unit values are down, less when they are high, giving you some benefit from downward volatility.
· Flexible access to your money You can sell your fund shares in one day. Your proceeds are available the next day if your money is needed in the short term.
· Portfolio balancing Choices include the full range of fund types, and strategies are available to use such as strategic balancing of your fund holdings.
· Automatically invest You can automatically invest more in mutual funds at any time or use dollar-cost-averaging.
· Professional management Mutual funds have active professional management watching over your investment.
All articles are a legal copyright of Adviceon®Media.
The particulars contained herein were obtained from sources which we believe are reliable, but are not guaranteed by us and may be incomplete. This website is not deemed to be used as a solicitation in a jurisdiction where this representative is not registered. This content is not intended to provide specific personalized advice, including, without limitation, investment, insurance, financial, legal, accounting or tax advice; and any reference to facts and data provided are from various sources believed to be reliable, but we cannot guarantee they are complete or accurate; and it is intended primarily for Canadian residents only, and the information contained herein is subject to change without notice. References in this Web site to third party goods or services should not be regarded as an endorsement, offer or solicitation of these or any goods or services. Always consult an appropriate professional regarding your particular circumstances before making any financial decision.
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investment funds, including segregated fund investments. Please read the fund summary information folder prospectus before investing. Mutual Funds and/or Segregated Funds may not be guaranteed, their market value changes daily and past performance is not indicative of future results. The publisher does not guarantee the accuracy and will not be held liable in any way for any error, or omission, or any financial decision. Talk to your advisor before making any financial decision. A description of the key features of the applicable individual variable annuity contract or segregated fund is contained in the Information Folder. Any amount that is allocated to a segregated fund is invested at the risk of the contract holder and may increase or decrease in value. Product features are subject to change.